UFH Elevator Modernization Ambassadors – Positions Available
UFH is looking for 2 individuals to join the existing team of Elevator Modernization Ambassadors. These staff assist the Building Operations team in their efforts to stay connected to the broader University Family Housing community while the building elevators undergo modernization. Listed below is a summary of the general responsibilities of the role along with the conditions and hours of employment.
- Greeting residents in the lobby and providing information to assist with ease of access to the building during the elevator modernization.
- Assist with managing crowds in the lobby during times of peak elevator usage.
- Perform daily walkthrough of all floors.
- Oversee move-in & move-outs.
- Listen to resident concerns and feedback.
Conditions and Hours of Employment
- Employment term is for a maximum of 6 months with option for renewal. Variable hours of work. Staff to work on a rotational schedule.
- Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Weekends & Holidays 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Rate of Pay
The deadline for all submissions is November 1, 2023, at 3:00pm. To review full job posting and to apply, click here.