Laundry Facilities at Huron-Sussex
The laundry rooms are available for exclusive use by the occupants of the Faculty Housing Program. You will be given a key that can access any one of the three laundry rooms. Please lock the laundry room doors behind you every time you enter and exit. You will find our laundry rooms at:
- 375 Huron Street (LR1) Basement, front or rear entrance
- 657 Spadina Avenue (LR2) Basement, rear entrance
- 45 Sussex Avenue (LR3) Basement, rear entrance
You will be given a key that can access any one of the three laundry rooms. Please lock the laundry room doors behind
you every time you enter and exit.
Pets of any kind, are not allowed in the laundry rooms.
- The coin operators on the machines are not activated, and so money is not required to operate the washers and dryers. Simply push in the coin operators to start the machine.
- Please do not add bleach when washing the unit’s linens.
- If your laundry is heavily soiled or covered with pet hair, be kind to our machines and to the next user by shaking or brushing out your laundry outside, prior to placing into the washing machine. There are some things even our machines cannot expel and/or dissolve, and this debris will be left behind in the machine’s drum, with messy results and possibly hampering its operation.
- Please remember to clean the dryer’s lint screen after use. Lint can be disposed of in the nearest waste receptacle.
- Monitor your laundry’s progress and remove it from the machines as soon as possible, as this prevents laundry traffic jams. The Property Management staff is not responsible for any items left behind in the laundry rooms.