Community Life Updates
Summer Children’s Programming Now Open
We’re excited to announce that our summer programming for children is now available for registration. There’s plenty to choose from including:
- Play in the Garden (ages 0 – 5)
- Math Adventures (ages 10-16)
- The Scientists: STEM (ages 6 – 12)
- Sing, Dance & Play (ages 4 – 6)
- Rising Stars Club (ages 7 – 12)
Spaces are limited so register today!
Kids (Ages 5 -12) Bike Safety Workshop with UofT’s Bikechain
Join us for a hands-on bike safety workshop for kids (ages 5-12) with UofT’s Bikechain! Bring your bike and your helmet and learn all the tips and tricks to stay safe on 2 wheels! Do you have questions about adult bike safety? There will be a Q&A period at the end of the workshop that is open to the whole community! Snacks will be provided.