Community Life Updates
Life in Toronto Series – Sports & Recreation
Wednesday, December 7th, 2022, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, via Zoom
Join us to learn about the exciting recreation programs U of T Sports and Recreation offers, from children’s programming to intramural sports! Many programs are free and open to student families. Participants will be entered into a draw for a $15 gift card. To register visit our website here.
Learn to Love Winter
Thursday, December 8th, 2022, 7:00 – 8:00 pm, via Zoom
Join us for a virtual educational program in collaboration with the Centre for International Experience (CIE) to learn tips and tricks for enjoying Winter in Toronto. We will cover everything from appropriate clothing and gear to stay warm and dry to fun winter recreational activities for the whole family. To register visit our website here.
World Cup 2022 at UFH
Various Dates, 35 Charles Recreation Room (2nd floor)
Join us to watch exciting World Cup games! Whether you’re a big fan of soccer or interested in learning about the sport, all are welcome! Snacks and family friendly activities will be provided. The following games will be shown:
- Dec. 9, 2-4 pm: Quarterfinal
- Dec. 10, 2-4 pm: Quarterfinal
- Dec. 13, 2-4 pm: Semi-final
- Dec. 14, 2-4 pm: Semi-final
- Dec. 17, 10 am- 12 pm: Third place
- Dec. 18, 10 am- 12 pm: Final
Upcoming Programs Ending
Please be advised that next week is the final week for the following recurring programs:
- Outdoor and Indoor Adventures (ages 7 – 13)
- STEM Program – Science, Tech, Engineering & Math (ages 7 – 13)
- Free Tutoring Program (ages 7 – 13)
- Family Fun Games and Movies Night (ages 5+ and Adults)
- Jr. Gardeners Club (ages 5 – 12)
For more details, check out our events calendar on our website.
Drop-In Centre and Free Store Closures
The Drop-In Centre will be closed from December 17th, 2022 and will re-open January 3rd, 2023.
The Free Store will be closed from Thursday, December 22nd and will re-open on Wednesday, January 4th, 2022.